ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Viewing Teacher Profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/31/09 01:57 PM Views: 1694 Replies: 10
Friday, July 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Please provide a way for Admin to activate or create profile for Teachers so they can be viewed even if the Teachers have not joined the website.

Some of the teachers are deceased or quite elderly and some we may not be able to find. However, it would be nice if we could include what information we do know about them and pictures on their profiles and allow the profiles to be viewed. Presently, the only way we can view teacher profiles is if the teachers set up their own profile.

Please create a link where admin can show the Teacher profiles even if the teachers have not joined the website!!!!!

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM - Response #1

Comin' up. It's on the Task List.

Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 4:52 AM - Response #2

Pamela,

Why not just list all teachers on a separate page on your site and add what you know about them? I've done that with old Headmasters of the school on my Origins and History page.

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM - Response #3

I don't have an Origins and History page. Is that a custom link you created?

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:53 AM - Response #4

Yes it is.

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM - Response #5

Is there a way I can view your Origins and History page on your website for ideas without joining as a member of your website?

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM - Response #6

Sure, Pamela. That page is not password protected so just click on it in the left-hand column.

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM - Response #7

Mark,

Thank you. What is your website address so I can view your Origins and History pages?

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:13 PM - Response #8

Pamela,
You only need to click on the 'View Site' button under my School logo to the left of this.

In case you get lost it's www.sloanegrammar.co.uk

Edited 08/07/09 1:13 PM
Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:25 PM - Response #9

Mark,

What a great site! I haven't learned yet how to add sound or the flashing notices etc. If you don't mind, I'd like to share your site with my co-administrator. Maybe he can help me figure out how to add some effects.

Also, your Origin and History site is really good. I think I'll add that for some history on the ole alma mater.

Thanks again!

Pam St. Pierre

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:48 PM - Response #10

Thanks for your kind words, Pam. Share it with whoever you like. The beauty of it all is that we can all learn from others.

There are plenty of sites on the web that will give you what you need regarding add-ons such as slideshows, widgets, flashing signs etc.

Some I use are - slide.com,freeflashtoys.com, about.com and zwani.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.