ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Download Class List - single class limit

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/24/12 11:05 PM Views: 1278 Replies: 3
Monday, September 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I just encountered your new "Due to your large class size, downloads must be done separately per year" message and am totally frustrated by this change. I have been working on ways to reduce the size of our multi-class downloads by eliminating early classes and not pulling all the fields at once - even breaking them down and merging them afterwards.

But being forced to only one class at a time rather than a size limit is a real deal-breaker for me. There's no way I can synchronize our off-web Master alumni database with our website now. Surely you can come up with some other solutions. I'd be happy to work with you offline.

Monday, October 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM - Response #1

Have gotten a lot of views on this but no response. Any feedback on this feedback or should I write to your email instead?

How about just those who have updated in a certain period? Or just those who have joined the website??

Edited 10/08/12 2:23 PM
Monday, October 8, 2012 at 3:41 PM - Response #2

Mary sorry for the gap in response here. I have this issue into the Programming team right now. Stay tuned.

Monday, October 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM - Response #3

Thanks, Brad! I know it's 'specially hard when you've worked so hard on the update in the first place, to consider changes to it. No easy answers. Boss steps up to the plate...

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.