ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Address Labels

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/11/13 07:53 AM Views: 1006 Replies: 6
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I have searched for information on creating address labels for mailing and could not find an answer.

Can I print address labels? It sure would be great if I can do that.
If so, give me step by step instructions?
Thanks

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 4:38 PM - Response #1

This forum has the answer:
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....AB9-B02D233A0E0C2662

Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM - Response #2

Hi Esther - go to the Avery site, download their label wizard and then you can use it to print your address labels. Download your class list and use that with the Avery wizard and .....ta dah! Print your labels. If I can do it, anyone can. Good luck. Brenda

Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM - Response #3

Brenda,
I tried Laura's instructions,I get to the download and that is as far as it takes me.
I tried your instructions and I can't find the label wizard to download. I tried the live chat, but I always get home to late, there is no one available. I don't know if it's because I have a Mac.
I will try Saturday to see if there is someone on the live chat that can help.
Thank you for trying, I appreciate it.
Esther

Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM - Response #4

Esther,
I would try again the thread that Kyle provided - perhaps it is a 'Mac' issue though. Do you have an admin who has a P.C.?

It has been about three years since I used the Avery software {free}:
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Templates
so I don't remember HOW, but they HAD great telephone support back then.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM - Response #5

Steve,
I think with help from Avery, I can get this done. If not, I will go to the office and use the computer there. I do think with so many people using Mac's, Avery will be able to help me. I will let you know.
Thanks for the help.
Esther

Friday, December 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM - Response #6

Esther - sorry you are having so much trouble. I know how frustrating it can be. Did you download the Avery templates from the Avery site? You will also get a choice to download their tool bar also. You can get to the templates from the tool bar, choose which labels you want and the Wizard will be in the upper left hand of that screen to help you with the label. Hope this helps. Good luck. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Brenda

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.