ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Access to senior photos?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/31/09 08:37 AM Views: 1262 Replies: 1
Friday, July 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I am including photos of selected missing classmates in a specific link. Do I have a shorter cut than saving picture from theur profile to my pics, uploading to file vault, and inserting? Is the group of senior photos accessible to administrators without another upload? Thanks for your input. www.RockyRiver63.com

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 8:58 AM - Response #1

If you right-click on the classmate photo, then choose properties, it will show you the location/address of the graphic. Copy this address (make sure you copy all of the address). If you use this address in your browser, the picture will show up.

If you now paste the copied link in a HTML IMG tag, the graphic will show up on the page you want.

The format of the HTML IMG tag is:

HINT: This will work for ANY photo on the INTERNET. You could copy any graphic and insert it on any page of your website. The only problem is that if the address of the graphic ever changes (it is deleted from where you copied it from), your graphic will disappear. But since you are copying from another section of ClassCreator.com, the photo will always be there.

Edited 07/31/09 9:01 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.