ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

DELETED SURVEY

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/04/09 04:05 AM Views: 1206 Replies: 5
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 4:05 AM

I deleted a survey. I didn't see the option to deactivate it. I was told later that I could have done that. Is there anyway to retrieve it? I know that this is probably a stupid question, but that's the only way to learn....Ask!
Thanks a bunch.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM - Response #1

There is no automated way to retrieve it no, sorry. Once you delete something it's really gone. It would exist on our whole-system backup, but unfortunately restoring something very specific like a survey for one site is a rather involved process and we'd have to charge a fee for the restore. If you want to do that please contact us privately, but most likely you're better off rekeying your survey.

Edited 03/04/09 11:32 AM
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM - Response #2

Nah, it's not a problem, I printed it out. But one of the other administrators wanted to open it for public viewing. I just didn't think about it before I deleted. Thanks anyway.

Friday, September 3, 2021 at 5:10 PM - Response #3

Do you get a warning that says you are about to delete a survey if it is still active? I ask because one of my admins has large fingers and tends to hit buttons by mistake! Lol! And I can’t remove his permission because he is tracking the survey - we are going to use the numbers when it is done for an outside project.

Friday, September 3, 2021 at 5:10 PM - Response #4

Do you get a warning that says you are about to delete a survey if it is still active? I ask because one of my admins has large fingers and tends to hit buttons by mistake! Lol! And I can’t remove his permission because he is tracking the survey - we are going to use the numbers when it is done for an outside project.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 8:52 AM - Response #5

Yes there is a warning and you must click ok to that warning for the survery to be deleted.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.