ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Banner & Slide show disappeared?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/08/12 03:12 PM Views: 1266 Replies: 4
Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I just logged onto our class website and my banner welcoming the classmates at the very top of the page has disappeared. Also, my slideshow of our reunion has disappeared. They were there yesterday if I remember correctly.

I went into the source and the html codes are still there, but why aren't they showing up on my homepage?

I did notice the This Day In History feed is not available right now. That has a couple of things out of whack. Could this also interfere with my banner and slideshow?

http://www.classcreator.com/Little-Rock-AR-John-L-McClellan-1986/class_index.cfm

Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM - Response #1

I see both the banner and the slideshow. The History content should be back tomorrow.

You may need to clear your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the update on the history content! I cleared my cache and even rebooted, but I still can't see it.

Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM - Response #3

Thanks for the update on the history content! I cleared my cache and even rebooted, but I still can't see it.

Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM - Response #4

There are a few things you can try to determine the source of the problem. Try using a different browser on the same computer (Firefox, Chrome or Safari, for example). If that works, then the problem is your Internet Explorer software. If it doesn't work, try using another computer at the same location, and if possible, try using the same computer, at another location (like a coffee shop or office or home, depending on which one you haven't already tried). If a different computer works at the same location, then the problem is the computer. If the same computer works at a different location (using a different internet connection) then the problem may be your internet connection.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.