ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

website update notices

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/03/20 01:33 PM Views: 343 Replies: 8
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:33 PM

I updated my class website on Monday, sent out email notices to classmates, that updates had been added. No notices were sent out.. Resent on Tuesday, still didn't deliver.. Has anyone else had this problem ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:44 PM - Response #1

I sent a mass email to 182 classmates last night through Email the Class. I didn't expect any responses, but one classmate did acknowledge receiving it, and I received the one I sent to myself. We have the Premium plan. I wonder if you have the Platinum plan and that may be making a difference.

Edited 06/03/20 1:46 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 1:47 PM - Response #2

Also having same issue with our website, some emails going out, most not. Sent tests that went through, but tried just my profile solo and nothing. lends us to believe the issue may be with Gmail address but cant confirm that.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 9:40 PM - Response #3

I didn't use Email The Class located under ADMIN FUNCTIONS I checked the box 'Notify 113 classmates that this announcement has been updated', at the bottom of the Edit Announcement page.. I have always done this to alert classmates that changes were made.. I don't think it would make any difference what plan I'm on. I didn't receive an email, either. It's always gone out several hours later.

Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 3:06 AM - Response #4

We needed the system to run one more stable day before we turned on the full notification system. The plan is to start it for Thursday.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:57 AM - Response #5

Thank you..

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 9:49 AM - Response #6

We're also missing some notifications that should have been sent out this week. When the full notification system is turned on again, will the system send out the missed notifications, or do we have to initiate them again?

Jessica wrote:

We needed the system to run one more stable day before we turned on the full notification system. The plan is to start it for Thursday.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 10:28 AM - Response #7

Well, Friday has arrived and we're still not getting notifications. I understood this would working on Thursday.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 1:38 PM - Response #8

DITTO.
Email the Class items from 6/2-3-4 finally came through albeit 6/2 send came in @ 11:44AM 6/5.

Contact US send to test account last night as well as one this morning @ has yet to come in.

SEND TEST TO ME of 12.27PM today [6/5] has yet to arrive as of 1:37PM

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.