ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

I need more tiny deposits PLEASE! We are not connected to our bank account!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/06/23 11:38 PM Views: 115 Replies: 1
Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:38 PM

Hello there!! Please help??? We need help! We have a bunch of people who have registered for our reunion, but our bank account hasn't been verified yet, gulp. Please help?? We looked for the tiny deposits that were supposedly made, but my classmate who's on the bank account and the person she was talking to at the bank couldn't find them. Please help!

Thank you kindly,

April

Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:42 PM - Response #1

Hi April,

I responded to the last post as well. Here is a copy of the response. Did they look at the dates listed? Did they confirm they allow ACH deposits? The amounts are under 25 cents each - if the bank can search by name have them search for Class Reunion Creator LLC

Hi April,

The deposits were not returned/bounced back to us. The bank account on file ends in 782

Do you have access to the bank statements? There should be two small deposits sometime between 03/28/23 and the week of 04/05/23 The deposits would be under 25 cents each and would be from Class Reunion Creator LLC -- sometimes abbreviated on statements as Class Reunion.

2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 782 on 03/28/23 01:03 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 04/05/23. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

Please check the March and April 2023 bank statement deposits to see if those items are there. If they can't connect we typically received them back with details on why they were unable to complete and we didn't receive them back so they might be in there somewhere still.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.