ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion registration

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/17/12 12:14 PM Views: 1368 Replies: 4
Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM

We have had several classmates register and pay for themselves as well as a guest who happens to be another classmate. When this occurs, the "guest" classmate does not show up on reports (or anywhere else) as a classmates attending the reunion. So, I (the administrator) am having to manually register the "guest" classmate, give them 100% off the registration cost since it was paid by someone else and then adjust the quantity so that the number of classmates attending reflects the number of classmates registered.

I'd like to suggest a check box to mark when registering that asks if a "guest" is also a classmate . . . where the program would pull that information and log it accordingly.

Monday, June 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM - Response #1

This seems like a common enough occurrence to justify the kind of feature you're requesting. I'll pass it along for review.

Monday, June 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Eric. I had noticed the "guest" classmate wasn't showing up on reports or the name badge generator so I caught three of these but missed one and when I posted the names of those attending the reunion on our homepage, the spouse emailed me and said she didn't see her husband's name listed . . . so I was able to get that one changed also.

This has happened with 4 out of 50 registrations so far. Some are classmate friends registering for each other and some are classmate spouses.

I'm surprised someone hadn't already mentioned this. Anyway, thanks for taking this into consideration for the future.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM - Response #3

This is probably more common than one would think. We have a number of classmates who married each other. I hope this change can be implemented before our 50th in 2014 Laughing

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM - Response #4

Oh, geesh . . . it just happened again - another one this morning! I'd suggest anyone planning a reunion make it very clear to the classmates to PLEASE register individually by profile - classmates should not register each other!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.