ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Chat Window

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/07/11 11:36 PM Views: 1286 Replies: 3
Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM

My chat window - instant message has disappeared?

Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 12:05 AM - Response #1

I guess yesterday I asked about the wrong thing, it was the IM feature that use to show up at the bottom of the screen. I remember clicking on the "X" and I guess it disappeared. I have several classmates asking what happened? Does this now have something to do with platinum vs premium? If so, how do I correct this, seeing that I just paid for one year on the one that does not have this feature? Looking back at previous posts, I did attempt to do this during the extension period in August (before the 15th, but after my August payment had been made already) I got a message back that the payment could not be made. I didn't understand why another payment in August was trying to post ($16) when the $9 had been paid. Bottom line, I need to get the IM feature back.

Thanks

Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM - Response #2

Cynthia,

It is back. There was a problem that has now been corrected.

Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 12:01 PM - Response #3
JAHSNewYearsParty.pdf

Thank you so much!

On another note, do you guys have any information on classes unting as an alumni on one site? Three other classes from my school are so impressed with my site and how interactive it is, questioned me on if/how we can join as one. Now, I don't know if that is a good idea or not or if it can be done. I have suggested that we form an alumni association and work closely with the school. Three of the class reunions are over and now they are trying to figure out what to do next. Joining as an alumni association is a great way to foster more participation at events. I put this idea out there and on Thursday, I had a limo pick up 8 of us and we went out to eat and came up with some pretty good ideas on how we can be intrumental in our school. Now this group is pumped up about the alumni joining forces. I am open for any suggestions if anyone else has entertained this thought, and if it is feasible to pull the other classes over to CC as one.

Attached is what I put together for us all on New Years
Thanks

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.