ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Share Access with "Sister" Classes

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/22/22 07:51 PM Views: 3326 Replies: 1
Monday, August 22, 2022 at 7:51 PM

Since each class validates members before giving them access to their members' most personal information, WHAT IF: I could coordinate with one of my sister class administrators and we could reciprocally grant their members access to our members information. Then I, for example, could communicate with one of my dearest friends (with whom I had lost touch) directly through their class creator site. And it wouldn't be an administrative nightmare. Access could require some form of coordinating setup.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 8:59 AM - Response #1

Hi Pete,

Your sister site could add you as a guest and you could login and communicate with the classmates in the other class. You could add users from their class as guests on your class as well.

I know it isn't what you are asking for, however, it is important for users to join and login for the security of each site and to ensure users are not part of a second system they didn't join with another group having access to their contact details. We considered cross site logins in the past and these privacy and security questions as well as authorization from the classmate and administrator in every case made it just as many hoops as simply adding those who wish to be guests as guests.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.