ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Creator Ad on Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/21/17 11:38 AM Views: 993 Replies: 4
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:38 AM

How do I get rid of the Class Creator ad that is appearing on my home page. With my subscription, I didn't think it was supposed to appear.

http://www.sahs1967.net

Thank you.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 1:38 PM - Response #1

The advertisement you are seeing is there because you elected to show your "ClassCreator Banner" at the bottom of your page. If someone is visiting your page and clicks that banner, it will set a cookie in their browser and if they sign up for a ClassCreator website and pay the subscription fee, you will get a $50 referral bonus.

To remove the "ClassCreator Banner", go to Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, then look in the upper part of the page for the checkbox near "ClassCreator Banner" and disable the checkbox. Notice it has "**" next to it. Here is what the "**" is referring to:
**    You can include a banner link to the Class Creator web site by activating this module. The link will automatically be configured to use the "Refer a Friend" affiliate link of the Root Site Administrator. Whenever somebody clicks the banner and signs up for Class Creator, a $50 check will be sent to the Root Administrator. For more information see the Refer a Friend program.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 1:49 PM - Response #2

Speaking of which a friend purchased for their class Bexley High School 1967. How do I get paid? Where is money sent? Is it a credit for when I renew? I just paid for 5 years during the sale last year. It says under Refer a friend to be paid 5/4/2017.

Thanks, Janie

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 2:33 PM - Response #3

Julie - Thank you for the referral. Please go to your Refer a Friend page for the details of this referral. (TO BE PAID 05/04/17 )

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 3:10 PM - Response #4

Thanks. I see it now. How can I check to make sure I have my current address listed? I've moved since first joining.

Janie

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.