ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attending reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/31/09 01:19 AM Views: 1695 Replies: 6
Friday, July 31, 2009 at 1:19 AM

We have people that created a profile and are on the site, but mailed in a check. I see under reunion planner I can add a classmate and manually put them in there, but then they don't show under "Attending Reunion" in the Classmates Profiles page. How do I add them to that page? We have a dozen people with this issue... Please advise.
Lincoln-Way HS class of '89

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 1:47 AM - Response #1

Typically the Classmate would still register for the reunion at your site even if they're mailing a check. That's why we included the Check payment option. It's good practice to ask all Classmates to register online regardless of how they are paying. Makes your life much easier by having all Attendees listed under your Attendees Management Area.

It sounds like you've had several Classmates mail checks who didn't register online at all. Registering online is what turns on that little "attending reunion" icon. But, since they didn't register, you can just turn it on yourself for those individuals.

1) Click Manage Classmates
2) Click the Enter/Edit Classmates button
3) Click the Profile link next to the desired Classmate's name
4) Click the "Yes" radio button next to the "Attending Reunion" question. That'll do it.

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 8:03 AM - Response #2

It would be helpful to have a drop-down list of classmates to manually add for those who are not on the site but have indicated they will attend by other means. Also, there is no place to add a maiden name when adding manually. In the last name field, I put their maiden name and the last name in parenthasis. This works but would be nice to have a separate field.

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 12:43 PM - Response #3

Thanks, now on Task List.

Monday, November 2, 2009 at 11:37 AM - Response #4

Has the "Attending Reunion?" radio button been removed the edit profile page?

I have a classmate who registered for the reunion and indicated that her guest was another classmate and paid for both of them. I was going to edit the "Guest classmate's profile to indicate that she was attending, but I don't see that radio button.

If the button has been removed, any suggestions on how to handle this?

Thanks,
Paul

Monday, November 2, 2009 at 11:52 AM - Response #5

Paul Boyle wrote:

Has the "Attending Reunion?" radio button been removed the edit profile page?

I have a classmate who registered for the reunion and indicated that her guest was another classmate and paid for both of them. I was going to edit the "Guest classmate's profile to indicate that she was attending, but I don't see that radio button.

If the button has been removed, any suggestions on how to handle this?

Thanks,
Paul

It looks like to me that you renamed the default question "Attending Reunion" to "Attending Gathering at Sportsman's Corner on 7/24/09?" and then deactivated that question.

If you want "Attending Reunion", then you need to reactivate that default question.

Monday, November 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM - Response #6

Thanks Kyle. I forgot I did that...it wasn't a very good idea in the first place. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.