ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Assigning Functions to Classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/03/09 03:13 PM Views: 1318 Replies: 3
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Is it possible to assign certain classmates with the capablility to pull reports on their own? We have 5 individuals that are on our reunion planning commitee and I want them to be able to pull the reports as to who is attending our reunion and their mailing address information, etc. on their own, without assigning them the full Administrator capabilities (they are not very computer literate and are afraid of changing items they shouldn't).
I also wanted to give just these 5 people the capability to go into the Manage Classmates function only under Admin functions, just so they can put in classmates addresses that they have rather than sending it to me (the Root Administrator) every time.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM - Response #1

Lynn,

We will be launching what you are looking for shortly. We are working on the Administrator Rights module now. It will allow you as the administrator to assign certain areas of the site such as the Manage Classmates or the Reunion Planner areas without assigning full admin access.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 3:26 PM - Response #2

Thanks! That's great! Do you happen to have an estimate on when this update might be released? Just curious. Thanks again.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 3:32 PM - Response #3

Hi Lynn,

My estimate is "shortly" Smile We don't do exact dates anymore. I can tell you we are actively working on it and looking forward to being able to have this option available for admins to segment responsibilities to partial admins.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.