ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Extraneous Lines on Homepage

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/25/14 04:26 PM Views: 704 Replies: 9
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Why are extra lines (that resemble lined notebook paper) showing up in background of my Homepage(s)? The lines ARE are distracting "background noise" and make Homepage look "junky." Both sites are impacted where I am admin: www.btwtribe65 and www.warrior64.

Help.

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 5:57 PM - Response #1

I didn't see the problem. I looked at both websites. Try changing browsers to see if you see the same thing in a different browser.

I was using Firefox and didn't notice anything.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM - Response #2

try changing the browser zoom of your current browser to see if the lines go away. Changing the ZOOM should be found on the VIEW menu.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM - Response #4

Ruth,I just visited your home page using IE11 and Google Chrome. It looks perfect.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM - Response #6

Looks good to me too. No lines seen. You have a very attractive site. Love your bold colors.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM - Response #7

Awhile back I had a lot of horizontal lines, on many pages besides the home page that no one else could see either. Thanks to a lot of people here that tried to help, finally what got rid of the lines was simply to set the browser's Zoom level to a smaller number. (As I recall, it was set to around 150%). I changed it to 100% and have not seen an unwanted line since. Have learned since that it works fine at 125% zoom.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 3:02 PM - Response #8

Never used Firefox. Installed and it worked like a charm!! No more lines.

Thanks so much, Kyle. Class Creator is the "oracle!" Love our Class Creator experiences.

Edited 03/26/14 3:03 PM
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM - Response #9

Thanks also to all of my other cohorts out there in "Admin-Land!" I went back under my old browser and set the browser view to 125%. It too worked like a charm. This forum is "off the chain!" Thanks again.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.