ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Can't Find Source

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/10/16 11:16 AM Views: 764 Replies: 3
Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11:16 AM

I can't find the source of this e-mail I received from my Website. I've looked and looked and can't find the rest of the message.

Help!!
Dave

Ben Lomond High School
Class Of 1963

•   New profile comment
o   Sharron Kappelman (Hill)
Dave, I am so sorry to hear about Jeanne's passing. My condolences to you & your … More

You cannot reply to this email.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11:30 AM - Response #1

Hi Dave,

Under your Member Functions > Notify Me settings you have it set to send you updates on those you are following. It looks like you have a substantial list you are following so you will be receiving notices for all of those classmates. You can edit the list of names and the types of notices you are receiving under your Notify Me settings at any time and those changes will take effect immediately.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11:52 AM - Response #2

Thank you Jessica, I appreciate your looking at my issue.

Because I'm the Webmaster of our Site, I do follow everyone and I like seeing all of the communications of my Classmates. My issue is the one I shared and the one you looked at was specifically for me from a friend and Classmate but I can't find where it originated. I log onto the Website then I go to the e-mail I received and click on the "More" word and it takes me to my profile but I can't find the rest of the message that got cut off in the e-mail. I'm looking for the original? Maybe it was just an e-mail message sent to me and there is no source left to look at.

Thanks again!!
Dave

Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 12:20 PM - Response #3

Hi Dave,

Can you forward the original message you received in your email to info@classcreator.com so I can check a few things?

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.