ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Show off your stuff on our stuff

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/20/13 03:07 AM Views: 1175 Replies: 13
Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM

We have launched a new web site to promote www.classcreator.com and we need your help!

We are featuring sites created on Class Creator on our new home page and are seeking volunteers to share their sites with others.

If you'd like to show off your stuff and help us promote Class Creator just complete our Feature Your Site form.

Thank you in advance to all who volunteer your sites to help us promote Class Creator.

Edited 07/20/13 3:08 AM
Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 6:39 AM - Response #1

Excellent idea.
While our site is rather bland, I am excited to see what others have to offer!

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 9:50 AM - Response #2

Will just the homepage be featured or all pages?

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM - Response #3

A portion of the homepage is shown with a link to your site.

Edited 07/20/13 11:22 AM
Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM - Response #4

OK. Thanks.

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM - Response #5

and the link to your website will be the same as if they found the page with a Google search. Any links you have password protected will still be password protected. If you don't have pages password protected, all of the website will be available for viewing.

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Response #6

Excellent idea to show more CC website examples. I view as many as possible to get ideas on photo layout, link and menu displays, colors, creative content, etc. However, on many of the websites shown on the old CC Home Page and a few on the current CC Home Page one can only view the Home Page as everything else is password protected. I suggest only showing those websites that allow at least some viewing of their content, most likely photo displays and other non-personal features about their school or towns. Maybe have a second category that only displays the Home Page.

Monday, July 22, 2013 at 5:41 PM - Response #7

Once submitted, are you being selective in choosing the volunteer sites that are displayed?

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM - Response #8

All will be rotated into the featured area of the homepage. The sites are being included in the order in which they were received. We are adding 4 per day. Upon our request for entries, we received over 200 submissions! That is a wonderful response to our request. The only sites that will not be included will be those that did not submit a written testimonial. Therefore, it could be 8 to 10 weeks for any of the initial submissions to be cycled through the homepage features.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 6:15 PM - Response #9

OMG!Smile

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 6:15 PM - Response #10

OMG!Smile

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM - Response #11

So excited, she posted it twice. Wink :::waving to Rhonda:::

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM - Response #12

Ohhhhhhh Gwen! For whatever reason, it seems I do that quite often. Guess I didn't catch this one! Embarassed

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM - Response #13

Just havin' fun, Rhonda! Smile You are NOT alone!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.