ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How to prevent deletion of 'email the class'

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/13/23 09:31 AM Views: 209 Replies: 3
Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 9:31 AM

Is there a way to prevent other admins from deleting old "Email The Class" emails?
I see a button to view or delete...and I'm just trying to prevent accidental or intentional deletion of certain history. Can we disable that "Delete" button?
Thanks

Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 2:08 PM - Response #1

Hi Rick,

My first thought is a question of if all admins need access to Email The Class. I am the root of several sites and seldom have I given access to email the class to those I add as admins. The same goes for other admin options... it is necessary?

This is a good topic and one I wish we could bring the majority of root admins together to discuss.

Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 2:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks Gwen… I did stumble on the check mark option to not allow certain admins to email the class.
Appreciate it!

Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:17 PM - Response #3

We did make one additional update to this section

You can now only delete an email if you originally sent the mass email, or are the root admin This would prevent a co-admin from deleting any email other than their own.

Gwen's recommendation is a good reminder that as the root administrator you do have control over the options you give co-admins. A treasurer will sometimes only have access to Event Planner, Donations Manager, Product Manager and registration email notifications for instance.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.