ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No email notifications today/Sept 3

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/03/15 02:06 PM Views: 744 Replies: 4
Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Can tech support please look into this - we'll be offline late tomorrow thru Sat AM. We have impt info posted that our classmates must read. Thank you

Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 2:44 PM - Response #1

We are already on it. Tons of email going through the system today. Jessica is sitting on the email server trying to keep it going. Smile

Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 3:23 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. I've received nothing today. One hour ago I sent a notification to the class and that's not posted. Do you happen to know how long it will take for our classmates to receive notification? We have a beloved classmate battling a Stage IV cancer diagnosis - his oncologist just cleared our classmate to attend our 50th. My classmates need to know this today. Please advise a timeline when to expect email notification. Thank you.
PS: if I didn't check this forum, I would be unaware. I did not receive your message by email notification - I had to look for it...hoping this is resolved today

Edited 09/03/15 3:28 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 3:55 PM - Response #3

Jess continues to monitor and push emails through. Many of the admins are sending extra emails out today... specifically the one that you sent out earlier in the week about our maintenance that is scheduled for tomorrow night.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 6:14 PM - Response #4

No problem here...been getting all the emails today...yesterday....was getting them..but the system was glicthy and quirkly...the puter gremlins Twisted EvilEvil or Very Mad were have a field day..trying to screw up the works before the shut down...Rolling EyesLaughingRazzShockedShocked

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.