ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classnames.net

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/09/14 09:16 AM Views: 1515 Replies: 4
Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Does this website belong to Class Creator?

I have been getting e-mails to confirm my class' domain name, which said that if I do nothing, it will be renewed. So I did nothing. Now I am getting e-mails asking me to update my credit card information. If this belongs to Class Creator, you should already have that information.

Also - I have tried to log into the Classnames site and though it says I have an account, it will not allow me to log in. When I request my password to be sent to me, I never get the e-mail that contains the password. There is a comment there that says "If you continue to have problems logging in, contact Customer Serivce", but there is no information or link there telling me HOW to contact Customer Service.

This is getting a little frustrating....
Smile

Lynn

Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:38 PM - Response #1

Classnames.net is the site that we use for reselling domain names. All domain names sold though Classnames.net come preconfigured for our system. Your domain name is registered though classnames.net and is set to expire on 5/22/14. Your settings for the domain name are set to automatically renew, however I suspect that the renewal would have already attempted to process and if it was not successful, that your credit card on file may need to be updated.

If you need assistance logging in to renew the domain name, please feel free to give us a call if needed. 734-340-3102

Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

Searching for Classnames, this most recent thread came up. I am trying to login to classnames.net to change my email address. It says it doesn't exist. Has the url changed?

Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 1:29 PM - Response #3

assuming no spelling errors, name is the same LINK

Sometimes there are transient errors, so if it still doesn't show using link, clear cache or just reboot system.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 1:46 PM - Response #4

Cathy - The site is www.classnames.net - if you need assistance in logging in and updating information, you can call me and I can assist over the phone. 734-585-5605

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.