ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Who's Online Now

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/02/13 08:38 PM Views: 984 Replies: 6
Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I occasionally get classmates who forget to log off. In fact, right now I have one who's been showing as online for a couple of days. Is there any way to log them off after a certain period of inactivity? I'm pretty sure this classmate hasn't been online for 48 hours. Cool

Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM - Response #1

Typically, that listing turns off after a few minutes of inactivity. Have you refreshed the page in your browser?

Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM - Response #2

I've refreshed the page. Logged out and logged back in. He's still showing up as online and has been since he registered.

Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM - Response #3

I do not see anyone other than your name when I log in as you. What is this person's name and are you still seeing their name now?

Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM - Response #4

Tim Martin and I am still seeing their name. And it's showing up in Firefox. Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

I will check back later in the day and see if it's still there.

Edited 03/04/13 11:47 AM
Monday, March 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM - Response #5

Please clear your cache and reboot your machine. Then test again.

Monday, March 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM - Response #6

Cleared cache, rebooted and still seeing his name as online. It's possible he actually could be online right now, but I doubt it.

I'm talking with someone else right now who is logged into the site and they aren't seeing his name, so apparently it's just me.

Edited 03/04/13 4:43 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.