ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Download Classmate Profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/10/11 01:46 PM Views: 1201 Replies: 7
Friday, June 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM

All the downloads for "Download Classmate Profiles" are for Excel. CSV works well for Macs. Please don't forget about us Mac users. Thanks.

Friday, June 10, 2011 at 1:54 PM - Response #1

Thank you, I will forward for consideration.

Friday, June 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM - Response #2

Thanks for sending a "nudge" about Mac accessible downloads. Have had to use CSV on some reunion reports and found it depends on your OS and computer. Prefer Excel and have used "NeoOffice" (freeware) successfully to convert Office docs/downloads that won't automatically open. Using 10.6.7 on Macbook Pro.

We are downloading photos and profiles for a reunion yearbook--the printer is confident he can work with anything so we aren't concerned.

Having been a very happy CC user for over a year, I'm not often disappointed because I've found work arounds but getting a little programming "luv" would be nice.

Donna

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 11:30 AM - Response #3

No time line yet, but there have been further discussions about this one. Smile

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 2:06 PM - Response #4

Scott,

Appreciate any help we can get. For example, unrelated to the download issue (or is it?) our reunion attendee report has several of the reunion events (items for sale) duplicated in the listing, however they do not show up on the reservation page, nor are they creating duplicate counts as near as I can figure it out.

Take a look when convenient,

Thanks so much--Donna

Friday, June 24, 2011 at 11:58 AM - Response #5

I'm wondering if you had ever changed the names of any of your items or possibly deleted items from the list? That is the only thing I can think of.

Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:03 PM - Response #6

Hi Scott,

When we set it up, we made several changes (delete/retype) so that could be the source of the problem. Any chance we can remove them to avoid future confusion (already have present confusion!)

Thanks
Donna

Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM - Response #7

Donna,

The Reunion Planner REPORTS are "BETA", meaning you get what you get. For the accurate report of what was ordered, I suggest using the ATTENDEES page and viewing the orders.

When you click on Reunion Planner, REPORTS, you will see this ALERT message:
"Please note all Reunion Reports are currently in production and labeled Beta. This means the reports are under development and any report data cannot fully be relied on. The ONLY certified correct Attendee information at this time is built in to the system and can be accessed by clicking your Reunion Planner navigation link and then clicking the Attendees link. When the Reunion Reports are complete and all data is certified accurate the Beta label will be removed. Until then you can use the Beta reunion reports now -- we just ask that you report any spotted inaccuracies to Class Creator by going to www.ClassCreator.com and clicking the Contact Us link. Your help in finalizing the new Reunion Reporting system is appreciated."

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.