ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

CLASSMATES THAT HAVE PAID FOR OUR EVENT

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/26/11 07:35 PM Views: 1229 Replies: 4
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM

How can I tell if a classmate has paid for our reunion. I am the administrator and I have received a few emails that say people have paid but where on the site can I see a list of classmated that have paid?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM - Response #1

Go to your Reunion Planner/ Attendees page to see who has filled out your Reunion Survey. There is a total number at the top of that page.

In order to use Direct Deposit to your local bank account, you need to do the following:
2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in XXX on 04/17/11 12:38 AM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 04/25/11.

If you see these two small amounts in your local bank account, enter those amounts at the bottom of your Reunion Planner page.

On your Classmate Profiles page, you can filter on "Attending Reunion". This will show you those who plan to attend the reunion AND ALSO those who have paid. However, on this page, you cannot tell who has paid and who is just planning to attend.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 8:02 PM - Response #2

Thank you so much.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM - Response #3

We are about to send out invitations and start collecting money. I have the PayPal set up. How do we go about allowing classmates to pay via the website? Where do I get info on what this costs to do, how we set up etc?

Thanks!
Janie

Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM - Response #4

Please click your Reunion Planner link and fill out all applicable information on the page. When done let us know and we'll give it a review.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.