ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Sub Galleries

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/05/20 05:00 PM Views: 286 Replies: 1
Monday, October 5, 2020 at 5:00 PM

Hi

When I create a gallery, if people upload pictures to the gallery, there is a 'sub gallery' created with that persons name and their pictures. It is found under the gallery I created as an administrator

I want to create a gallery called Reunion 40 and then create subgalleries called Friday Night Dinner, Sat Reunion, Sunday Brunch. Can someone tell me how to do this?

thank you
Joan

Monday, October 5, 2020 at 5:07 PM - Response #1

Hi Joan,

You can create a Gallery Link called 40th Reunion at the top of Gallery Creator to the left there is a Creator Gallery Link.
You can then create separate Galleries called Friday Night Dinner, Sat Reunion, Sunday Brunch and assign them to the Gallery Link 40th Reunion

I set up the structure for you. I didn't turn on any of the links or galleries for the public to see since they are empty right now. If you go to Gallery Creator and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the blue bar (gallery link - the link that appears on the navigation when it is turned on) and Galleries (the sub galleries that are listed under that link).

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.