ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reimburse credit cards for reunion cancellation

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/07/11 08:23 PM Views: 1229 Replies: 4
Friday, October 7, 2011 at 8:23 PM

I'm sorry to say that it looks like we will have to cancel our 25th reunion due to lack of attendees. How do I reimburse everyone's credit cards, and are they reimbursed the whole amount charged (including the service charge)?

Friday, October 7, 2011 at 8:30 PM - Response #1

That is too bad.

The credit card purchases need to be reimbursed one at a time. Go to Reunion Planner, Attendees, Click on the name of the classmate, then click on EDIT ITEMS,
Then click ISSUE REFUND
Type in the amount of the refund (type in what was paid by the classmate)
The refund will process and refund the fees that were taken out, too.

Friday, October 7, 2011 at 8:40 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Kyle.

Friday, October 7, 2011 at 9:27 PM - Response #3

I'm so sorry to hear that, Jodi. You just can never know what kind of a turnout you will get. Maybe try a mini reunion in 6 months or so. Good luck, Bonita

Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11:20 AM - Response #4

Hi Jodi,
I agree with Bonita, perhaps another approach may work this time. Have you considered getting together on a come-as-you-are basis, or perhaps planning a mini-reunion on the same weekend as your larger school reunion? Lots of options for informal types of gatherings, allowing you to build up to a bigger bang on the 30th! Those that set aside the time and anticipated Reuniting may have some ideas for Fun and fellowship, even if it's pizza and beverages,etc..."Dutch Treat" style. Many restaurants will give you a room or an area as long as you order some food. It never hurts to ask!
Don't let a bit of discouraging news rain on your parade! Spontaneous creativity can be the best form of Fun some times!
Hang in there! Opportunities for Thinking Outside the Box abound!Cool

Edited 10/08/11 11:22 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.