ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Subscription Extension

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/09/18 04:20 PM Views: 537 Replies: 8
Friday, November 9, 2018 at 4:20 PM

In October I extended my class subscription and upgraded to Platinum at the same time. The amount charged was different than what I expected and the time carrying forward was off from my calculations.
I called and spoke with Jessica who explained it all very clearly that they treated to upgrade as a Pro Rated cost by reducing the current end time and then applied the extension payment for close to the same amount.
The class lost a little time that had been paid for, but the amount that represented was applied to the upgrade. She offered to down grade us if we wished and recalculate the time extension. This was very helpful and not expected.
Everyone we've dealt with at Class Creator over the years has been exceptional, knowledgeable and responsive. Keep up the great work.
Thank you, Terry

Friday, November 9, 2018 at 4:54 PM - Response #1

Thanks Terry! We always try to handle issues like this with a flexible and common sense approach. Without great admins like you, and all that participate in this forum, Class Creator would not be what it is today. Thank You!

Monday, March 4, 2019 at 10:37 PM - Response #2

Our class subscription end date is Nov, 2019. If we renew now for 5 years, will it be to Nov of 2024?
Thank you,
Sherry Martin
PTHS Class of 1963

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 1:12 AM - Response #3

The 5 year renewal will be tacked on to the end date of your current subscription. We've taken advantage of periodic specials, where there's a discount and extra storage is thrown in, and extended our subscription to 2038. Interestingly, I haven't seen a subscription special offer in a while.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 12:03 PM - Response #4

Thanks Scott

Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:41 PM - Response #5

I have paid for our subscription thru 2024. Where can I find a receipt for that?
Thanks

Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 9:26 PM - Response #6

receipt emailed to the email address on file

Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 9:27 PM - Response #7

receipt emailed to the email address on file, just now

Friday, March 15, 2019 at 12:15 AM - Response #8

Thanks Kyle

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.