ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Need to move funds from us to you for refunds

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/08/21 04:37 PM Views: 3907 Replies: 19
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4:37 PM

Due to covid issues, we decided to cancel an indoor event. We need to refund attendees costs back to their credit card. Right now we do not have sufficient funds in our account, as I swept the available funds to our bank account before we made the decision to cancel.

I read in another thread that we need to send you a check to cover the anticipated refunds. Is this the correct address?

Class Creator, 2500 Packard St. Suite 204, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Please confirm or give me the proper address and procedure.

Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 12:03 AM - Response #1

Yes that is the address. List task 74295 on the memo field the check.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, July 22, 2022 at 11:33 PM - Response #2

Jessica jessica wrote:

Yes that is the address. List task 74295 on the memo field the check.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Jessica, we have the same problem. Is the task you have listed the same for everybody or is there a unique task for each class?

Thanks,

Dave

Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 9:56 PM - Response #3

You can use this same task ID - If you can fit aahs1970 to the memo field or note as well that is fine. It just gives us a reference back to the task and what the check is for.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 8:45 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Jessica. I assume that if there is more transferred than required, I can pull it back into the account at a later date. Is that correct? I'd like to write one check for you to cover the worst case rather than do this in stages.

Thanks,
dave

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 1:09 PM - Response #5

Yes we would add the funds back to your funds page so if you don't use it all at once you would still have access to it as you need it.

Jessica

Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 11:02 AM - Response #6

[quote="Dave Shellenbarger"]Thanks, Jessica. I assume that if there is more transferred than required, I can pull it back into the account at a later date. Is that correct? I'd like to write one check for you to cover the worst case rather than do this in stages.

Thanks,
dave[/quote

How long should this process take? I sent you a check on 7/25. I'd like to process these refunds as soon as possible.

Thanks,

dave

Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 2:29 PM - Response #7

Hi Dave,

We will add the entire amount into your funds page once it clears. We just received it today so it will be deposited today or tomorrow and should be available in a few days.

Jessica

Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 7:07 AM - Response #8

OK...thanks...gotta love that USPS!

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 6:47 PM - Response #9

Hi Jessica,

Any progress with depositing my check for refunds? It's been a week since you told me you've received the check. I have a lot of people concerned about getting refunds.

Thanks

dave

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 7:20 PM - Response #10

Hi Dave,

The bank said it would clear tomorrow. I went ahead and added it back to the funds page.

Jessica

Friday, August 25, 2023 at 5:56 PM - Response #11

Is this still the correct address and Task #74295 in memo area of check?

Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:10 PM - Response #12

Thanks for asking. The address has changed.

Our new address is:

Class Creator
7879 Jackson Road
Suite A2
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

The task number is fine - include your school name as well.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, August 25, 2023 at 9:15 PM - Response #13

Thank you!

Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 9:46 PM - Response #14

I sent a check more than 2 weeks ago. It has not cleared our bank. Can you check if it has been received? In the meantime, more registrations have come in and I refunded the classmate that canceled. If I don't hear from you, I'm going to put a stop pay on the check. It should not take TWO WEEKS to receive and clear a check.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 9:10 AM - Response #15

I will check with our neighboring businesses to see if anyone else accidentally received some of our mail. I will let you know later today.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:20 PM - Response #16

If you do find it, please destroy it as we don't need the money in the Class Creator account now. I will put a stop pay on the check. Sorry for all the confusion.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:57 PM - Response #17

We didn't find it today but some of our neighboring businesses were not there today. I will destroy it if we see it. I will let you know either way.

Jessica

Friday, September 15, 2023 at 3:49 PM - Response #18

Our neighbors who are just moving in found it in their mail.

I wrote void across it and can email you the photo of it. I can also destroy it. Just wanted you to see it was found and voided.

Jessica

Friday, September 15, 2023 at 4:39 PM - Response #19

Thank you so much. You can just destroy it. I've printed the voided check for our records.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.