ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Current Statistics Coronavirus

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/20/20 07:20 PM Views: 487 Replies: 4
Friday, March 20, 2020 at 7:20 PM

We have posted the link below on our site that provides the latest Coronavirus statistics (for every country in the world, and stratified by several indices - e.g., click on USA and you will see each state's statistics). Posting here FYI.

We pray that this dreadful disease be eradicated and people all over the world be safeguarded. We fully support all of our leaders, our scientific community and all others that are working non-stop to get to solutions. Our special prayers are with all of the credentialed personnel and allied resources caring for the ill AND to all the families, friends and loved ones that may be besieged by this disease.

Click here to see statistics

Edited 03/21/20 4:46 AM
Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 4:34 AM - Response #1

Thanks, Sammy! Paints a sobering picture.

Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 1:33 PM - Response #2

Here's an excellent coronavirus map from John Hopkins University that was just sent to me: Your text to link here...

Edited 03/21/20 1:36 PM
Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 5:50 PM - Response #3

For more detail and some additional info/maps, try {THIS} web site created by a high school kid who wrote programs to search the internet for known valid sources with real time information.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 8:50 PM - Response #4

Scott Moore wrote:

Here's an excellent coronavirus map from John Hopkins University that was just sent to me: Your text to link here...

This is the one Gov. Cuomo cited yesterday. It has been my go-to shortly after it was live.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.