ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

HELP "Class Years"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/05/09 05:24 PM Views: 1835 Replies: 3
Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Why can't I view my classes by years? Everyone is on one list. Whats going on, how can I get this fix back to the way it was? Please help

www.garnettbulldogs.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM - Response #1

Kevin Howard wrote:

Why can't I view my classes by years? Everyone is on one list. Whats going on, how can I get this fix back to the way it was? Please help

www.garnettbulldogs.com

Hi Kevin,

When you "Edit Site Pages", then "Edit Bulldog Profiles" you will see these two options. You hvae the 2nd one selected.

Separate Classes by year on Classmate Profiles page.
Show all Classes together on Classmate Profiles page.

Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 1:25 AM - Response #2

Hi Kyle (or CC Support) -- does being able to set Class Profiles to display either (1) "Show All Classmates Together" or (2) "Separate Classes By Year" still work?

I'm asking because on 2 (I haven't checked a 3rd one yet) reunion sites that I created/root admin, one is set to "All Together" and the other is "Separate by Year" and there's no way to change to the other mode that I can see? I remember the control but can't find in on the Manage Classmates anymore? Or on Edit Site Pages as Kyle mentioned in this old post...

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Kevin Howard wrote:

www.garnettbulldogs.com

Hi Kevin,

When you "Edit Site Pages", then "Edit Bulldog Profiles" you will see these two options. You hvae the 2nd one selected.

Separate Classes by year on Classmate Profiles page.
Show all Classes together on Classmate Profiles page.

Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:21 AM - Response #3

It is on the Admin Functions > Preferences page. It is in the Profile Preferences directly under the one regarding Profile Generator Questions

Profile Generator Questions 
Always show Profile Generator questions and answers on Profile default view. 

Separate Classes by year on Classmate Profiles page.Show all Classes together on Classmate Profiles page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.