ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Nametag Question for Family Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/06/11 08:47 PM Views: 1082 Replies: 3
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I'm not using CC for a school reunion; I'm using it for a family reunion. I have a question about nametags and I'm just a few days away from turning on the reunion planner, so I'm not familiar with the nametag functionality just yet.

The way I set up the profiles was to only have the direct descendant have a profile and they include information about their immediate family, unless the family member is over 18, then I created a profile for them. Otherwise the list of names would be enormous and useless for those that are minors.

Since families consist of multiple individuals, how do I collect the names of each family member attending the reunion to generate nametags using the nametag generator?

Thanks for your help!
Kerry

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 8:50 PM - Response #1

That is one of the questions of the Reunion Planner: Number attending, then NAMES of those attending. It uses the names for the nametags

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 8:56 PM - Response #2

So that I understand, we have one family that consists of eight people, there will be 8 fields available where they enter in each name separately?

Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 1:40 AM - Response #3

In the Reunion Planner, they will enter the number of people attending.

That will immediately display that number of blank fields for them to fill in the names -- It's one field each for their full name.

(Members have a first name field and a last name field.)

You can play with the planner - enter some bogus information and see how it works, make some badges and then delete those bogus entries.

P.S. Love your site. Nice logo/graphic and colors. Have a great family reunion.

Edited 04/07/11 1:40 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.