ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Refer a Friend

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/23/10 11:22 AM Views: 1223 Replies: 3
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I received a check in the mail for $50 for referring the Greece Olympia Class of 1980. (Thanks)

I looked at the refer a friend link and it shows that we have been paid for Greece Olympia 80 and for Sweet Home Class of 1980. I have waited several weeks now and have not received a check for Sweet Home 80 yet.

Has that check been sent out yet?

Thanks, Jim

Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 11:58 AM - Response #1

I have checked out and like you said, it has been paid. I don't have the pay date, but I will let Rhonda know about this and she can track down the pay date.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM - Response #2

The check was sent on 5/3 and I know it was sent. I'm positive I processed this particular one and sent it out, I remember the class name and everything.

We have so many double checks and triple checks to make sure that every check goes out, that I know it went out. My last check before checks go out is to make sure everyones address is right and then a final count of all checks before they go out. So I know it went out. The good thing is, if something was wrong in the address at the time, it will come back to me. All checks in the mail that are mis-addressed are return to sender by default when sent by USPS First Class Mail, which is how we send all checks. You need to know that takes time. sometimes weeks. I cannot re-issue a check before it comes back without a stop payment fee, which is $35.00, which we require the recipient to pay. Which means in this case, you want to wait for it to come back to me. It always does and then we can contact you and let you know it's here and send it back out again after verifying that the address is correct.

Did you make a change of address after 5/3? That's my only concern.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM - Response #3

Nope, same address. You sent a different check to me not too long ago, so I know you have my address correct.

Since it's been almost 3 weeks, I have to assume that it was either lost in the mail or stolen. Can you see if it's been cashed and/or where it was cashed?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.