ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Card denial

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/24 05:55 PM Views: 165 Replies: 5
Tuesday, June 18, 2024 at 5:55 PM

Had a classmate’s credit card denied today. Error message was that the card was within one year of expiration. His expiration date is November 2024.

This could present many problems next year for our next reunion.

Please explain.
Thanks

Tuesday, June 18, 2024 at 6:09 PM - Response #1

Hi Chris,

What were they paying for?/Which section of the site? Did it give a warning or just notice they can click okay for?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, June 19, 2024 at 12:34 PM - Response #2
9E5D7393-80B2-4A27-8758-AE60AA589A86.png

For an event. Happy Hour 6/21. Please find attachment

Wednesday, June 19, 2024 at 3:53 PM - Response #3

I will check with the programmers to see if they have any other details. They did state it is something the user can click okay and proceed with the payment. Most cards reissue during the year they are expiring so our credit card processor may be checking to see if the user has received the new card I've seen this under Subscriptions for paying for the site, I've not see it for an event.

See if they can click okay and continue and I will check into it further on this end.

Jessica

Wednesday, June 19, 2024 at 5:51 PM - Response #4

Thanks
Since it was only $5 I just told him to come to the event. Didn’t want to put him through any extra angst.

But this really could cause problems for our reunion next year……especially for me having to deal with all the questions!

Thursday, June 20, 2024 at 11:04 AM - Response #5

I let him know what you had told be. This is what he replied to me:

I clicked OK but it took me back and rejected my card. It didn't let me register

Seems as if there may still be a problem……

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.