ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Making photos larger

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/15 12:31 PM Views: 732 Replies: 4
Monday, August 24, 2015 at 12:31 PM

I have a photo gallery set up for family/friends to add photos. Photos were added to a second gallery but I would like them to be larger. As site Administrator, I went in to resize but I can’t seem to make them bigger. Its menu item on left called: Family/Friends photos.

Thank you

Monday, August 24, 2015 at 12:39 PM - Response #1

I see the gallery you are speaking of and in this case, you need to look at the original images that you scanned prior to upload. Those images need to be cropped so that all the additional white space to the right and to the bottom of the image are cropped out of the original prior to upload.

Monday, August 24, 2015 at 1:21 PM - Response #2

These were uploaded by a friend. Can I crop in Photo Gallery?

Thanks

Monday, August 24, 2015 at 1:28 PM - Response #3

Actually can can and the size does improve a little. I have already done one as a test. Go to Gallery Creator > Click on Photos to the right of the Family/Friends photos gallery > Hover over a photo in the list and click Adjust > That will open the photo editor > Choose the Crop tool and crop the image as desired. Click the Save button in the upper right of the window. Go to the gallery and click on the image to see the result in the side show. If you want the images to be larger than this, a new image will need to be uploaded.

Monday, August 24, 2015 at 1:33 PM - Response #4

Thanks for the help Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.