ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Multi-Class site Manage Classmate List

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/04/12 08:45 PM Views: 1705 Replies: 9
Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

The Manage Classmates listing for multi-class sites does not include the Last Log-In date - as the single class years show. The Yearbook Photo column is much wider than necessary. Is it possible to squeeze the last log-in next to the Yearbook Photo column?

Also, I'd like to see a log-in history per person. Is that asking too much? Laughing

I'm looking at candidates to be part of a small group that will assist me in making decisions that affect all classes. (i.e. to include or not include cause of death In Memory; reunion listing fee - over the first two.

This is my request... okay, my wish. Rolling Eyes

Edited 03/04/12 8:47 PM
Monday, March 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM - Response #1

Hi Gwen,

Actually, the information you're looking for is already available on the Statistics page under your Admin Functions.

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM - Response #2

The Classmates list thT comes up when you Enter/Edit Classmates inDicates those deceased but doesn't give any clue to who has joined the site, nor does the Enter/Edit Teachers list. If we had their last update or just another symbol like your ** deceased, that would be very helpful. The Last Login on the statistics list isn't interactive.

Edited 03/05/12 7:52 PM
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM - Response #3

What kind of interactivity would you like on the stats page?

Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM - Response #4

Hi Eric,

I left a post here with a link to screen shots showing with explanation of what I meant in my post above. The post was either lost or removed. By chance, did you see it? Just checking - before reposting. Smile

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 10:35 AM - Response #5

Sorry Gwen. It must have been lost in the outage on Wednesday.

Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM - Response #6

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Sorry Gwen. It must have been lost in the outage on Wednesday.

How about this... the screen shots are still in the File Vault. The post is gone.

That is no longer the case. GO HERE to see the post.

Thanks, Eric. Smile

Monday, March 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM - Response #7

Eric, Re Manage Multi-class list
Posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:18 PM from 108.85.155.6
My post in CC's Help Forums:

Multi-Class site Manage Classmate List
Posted Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

The Manage Classmates listing for multi-class sites does not include the Last Log-In date - as the single class years show. The Yearbook Photo column is much wider than necessary. Is it possible to squeeze the last log-in next to the Yearbook Photo column?

Also, I'd like to see a log-in history per person. Is that asking too much?

I'm looking at candidates to be part of a small group that will assist me in making decisions that affect all classes. (i.e. to include or not include cause of death In Memory; reunion listing fee - over the first two.

This is my request... okay, my wish.

Here are screen shots to show what I am talking about.

SINGLE CLASS SITE

MULTI CLASS SITE, Single year

MULTI CLASS SITE, Multi-class years

If I were you, my first remark would be the class years have been added to the Multi Class sites. Yet I compare the column widths of the three. Look at the Single year view. "Yearbook Photo" is not set to wrap in the cell. I realize the table would need to be a bit wider, but not by much.

I do understand the Stats page has an option to open a table of last log-ins and it can be sorted. I suggest sorting by clicking on the column header vs. the 3 radio buttons. They do not give the same results. This noted...

Doesn't it make sense to have the last log-in show the same on all views?

This is especially important when deciding on who to ask or accept as an admin or site committee member. Obviously, I do not want someone who hasn't been to the site for a year. (Multi-Class site)

Another thing about log-ins... I'd like to see a log-in history for admins. I do not think it is wise to keep an admin who is not active. I have had to stay on top of a couple admins and remove access.... at times a little at a time.

That is it, Eric. I hope this is clear.

Thanks.

Gwen

Edited 03/12/12 2:39 PM
Monday, March 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM - Response #8

Ok, I've re-entered the post, and I'll task it for internal review.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM - Response #9

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Ok, I've re-entered the post, and I'll task it for internal review.

Thanks, Eric!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.