ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Credit Card refunds

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/18/21 03:39 PM Views: 499 Replies: 7
Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 3:39 PM

If we use the credit card collection service in event planner can we refund the money if the reunion gets canceled?

Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 6:27 PM - Response #1

Hi Scott,

Yes you can issue refunds thought the system. If you are uncertain the event will take place we recommend that you not withdrawal the funds as you would need to have those funds available for the refunds or you would need to send a check for the amount withdrawn in order to refund the funds back.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, August 25, 2023 at 8:24 AM - Response #2

Our reunion was cancelled - funds are still in the site. Will the classmates that purchased tickets get a refund of the full amount they paid?

Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 12:48 AM - Response #3

Hi Chris,

Yes they will get a full refund. It looks like you have processed a few of the refunds already. You can go into any Event Planner > Quick Links > Transaction > Edit and delete the individual ticket items that were paid by credit card and it will note that you are refunding them.

When you reach the very last refund let me know. We have to make one adjustment for that last one to process. All the rest of them you an do yourself.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 11:31 AM - Response #4

I refunded a classmate before deleting the individual ticket item. Now, when I go to delete the ticket, a refund notice comes up. I don't want to credit her account twice by mistake. How do I delete her ticket at this point? It does show 00.00 for the ticket and 00.00 for the refund dollar amounts.

Thank you.

Edited 10/12/23 11:33 AM
Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 2:43 PM - Response #5

What is the transaction number and amount of the refund?

Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 11:20 PM - Response #6

Transaction ID#: 414812
Was for the payment of $67.00
10/12/23 11:16 AM was when the Refund looks to be posted -$67.00 -$3.95

I just need her removed from the "Event Planner" as attending the reunion. The transactions look fine.

Thank you, Jessica.

Edited 10/12/23 11:21 PM
Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 11:30 PM - Response #7

Ok the ticket has been deleted. No additional refund.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.