ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Looking For Ideas/Suggestions

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/06/13 01:33 PM Views: 1021 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

This goes out to all Admins and to the gurus. I'm trying to see how to add a photo to any page and allow a sort of running thread on it. Example: old grammar school photos, etc. How can I post them and allow people to comment to identify people in the photo? Any ideas or should I just wait for the FB integration?Wink

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM - Response #1

I put them in an announcement with a survey usually with an opportunity to identify people in the picture by row.

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM - Response #2

Good question, Barbara and a good idea, F C.
I believe this have been addressed in another thread here in the Help Forums. I recall asking for our members to be able to 'tag' classmates in the photos as we are able to do on Facebook. Hopefully, the request in on the list. Smile

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 4:23 PM - Response #3

One more thing... I have to thank Barbara. This post made me look at the albums on my alumni site to be sure I had instructions to send a Contact Us if they knew classmates not named in the elementary class pictures. I did not have the request on the alumni site.

I do have the following on my class site (single year):
"Corrections are welcome as the spelling of names and order of classmates was copied from what we wrote as children. Please send corrections using the Contact Us link at the top of the page."

Monday, April 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM - Response #4

Barbara,

Use the forums on your site. You can post a photo at the top and classmates can reply. I should have thought of that Saturday! Oops!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.