ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

No Browse option on my playlist creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/21/21 05:45 PM Views: 289 Replies: 4
Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 5:45 PM

New to the Classmate Creator - watched the video instructions - there is no browse button on the playlist creator screen - in either the edit or add playlist mode - so I can't select the MP3 file on my PC I want to upload. What am I missing or is something missing in the playlist creator mode?

Edited 02/21/21 5:48 PM
Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:51 PM - Response #1

The playlist generator is not currently working as it was powered by flash, which is no longer supported. We are still searching for replacement technology.

Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

Did I miss a follow-up or resolution to this?

Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 3:22 PM - Response #3

We had a replacement that was affected by several additional changes to many browsers. We do have another one in the works and will update all admins when it is available.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 7:15 PM - Response #4

JVideoplayer is a complete replacement MP3 Music/Video Player for ClassCreator. Does both MP3 stored in your file vault OR any music video from YouTube - pretty much unlimited number of songs. Created about 8 years ago Shocked

MP3 stored in your file vaults is the fastest and best. Youtube often removes music videos. Those can easily be replaced but you have to keep track to see if that happens. There is an automatic check for Youtube that tells you if that happens.

JVideplayer LINK+Documentation

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.