ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Event Planner - Guests

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/21/15 11:53 AM Views: 780 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 11:53 AM

How would I handle it if I have 4 (sub) events and 3 of them allow guests but one does not? Although the question is listed on each event, it seems to apply to the entire main event. They each show numerical values.

I also do not see Menu Details I have added appearing in the Preview. OK.....though not in the preview, I see it when the event goes live.

EDITED TO ADD: I am somewhat confused. Do you use the old Reunion Planner OR the new Event Planner? With the new Event Planner - is there a way for profiles to indicate those attending the different events as the old Reunion Planner did? Confused

Edited 02/21/15 9:22 PM
Monday, February 23, 2015 at 11:11 AM - Response #1

As of right now we do not have a way to limit sales of a ticket to one ticket. Therefore for now, you should just state the expectation that only classmates without guests can register for certain events.

Monday, February 23, 2015 at 1:24 PM - Response #2

Is there any estimate on when the "new improved" Event Planner will be released? From what I've read in the forums it sounds like many of these issues will be resolved in that.

Monday, February 23, 2015 at 1:30 PM - Response #3

I don't have any dates. We are working on many of the improvements one or two items at a time as releasing them as they are available.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.