ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How to Manage 2 Class Websites

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/19/22 02:15 PM Views: 200 Replies: 1
Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 2:15 PM

I was a major cheerleader of ClassCreator back when I began my first site (school I graduated from). I also attended a small school overseas. Because of the size and the unique experience we all had, they decided to reach out and include anyone who had attended the school. One of their first tasks was to select/develop a website. I introduced them to CC and they decided unanimously to join CC - with me being the administrator.

Is anyone else administering 2 sites? I am able to manage the two somewhat on my PC, but for the life of me cannot log in to both sites on my phone or iPad. I don't mean both at the same time, though that would be nice, I can't log in at all without clearing my phone.

This help section is also a problem, even on the PC. I will launch it from one site and it will think I am in the other. Any help would be appreciated. They are set up differently so I am trying to keep a clean separation.

Thank you, Karen

Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 6:23 PM - Response #1

Some admins will manage one site on the Chrome browser and the other on Firefox or Edge just to separate them.

You can try that same concept on the phone - just download the browsers on the phone and use one for each site.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.