ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/22/10 06:21 PM Views: 1404 Replies: 4
Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM

We've been on this site for two months now, but why does it sometimes bring me to the class creator page instead of my class site when we type in our url on the browser? I did register the domain from classmates.net but it still did it a couple of times. My classmates have found the same message. It's okay now, but what happened there?
BTW, good to see your profile picture. Now we can attach a face to the name Smile
thanks a lot for your usual patience and great service!

Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM - Response #1

Those who wish to will be able to add their own photo here next week too.

Can you tell me exactly when this happens? Like I'm on this particular page, and then I go to that particular page, and then I see it happens. I browsed around your site for awhile and was unable to duplicate the problem you're describing.

Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 8:49 PM - Response #2

As I had said, it was not happening as I was writing my post. But it did happen twice today. I went into classnames.net and linked the domain again to class creator. It resolved the issue. Hope that was the real solution!
thanks for getting back so promptly!

Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 8:53 PM - Response #3

Sorry, I didn't answer your question - specifically it happened when I logged in the first time today. Although our site has been bookmarked, after I clicked on the site it brought me to Class Creator with a message and instruction to link the domain. (Sorry, I forgot the exact verbiage.) Same thing happened to one of our members as she logged in for the first time today. It's never happened before. I don't know if I had accidentally changed any settings, but I don't think so.

Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM - Response #4

If it happens again let me know.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.