ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New Year

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/24/09 11:49 AM Views: 1359 Replies: 2
Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Brad,
As we are about to come to a New Year I just want to say how great this site has been. I have really liked that your company is personal and responds to each request as well as you have. I also like that fact that you are working on a lot of improvements for us all. I hope that this site will continue for many years to come.

About the only idea I have for improvements -right now, becuase you know I will come up with a few for In Memory- is some kind a connection with Facebook. I do not have anything specific in mind it is just that we have many -I am about to count- Alumn on there that are not moving over to our site. I do know that there are some things we need to do to help but I am just talking on the whole. As for other sites like this I hope they all go away. Specifically, classmates.com! I do not like the way they do business nor a few others out there that work on deception to get people to spend their money. OK I am going off on a bit of a rant and that is not my purpose today.

Today, I want to say "Thanks You" for a wonderful site and keep up the good work! -we are counting on you!

Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 12:32 PM - Response #1

Thank you Ray. 2010 is going to be an exciting year, all kinds of neat things are coming including some Facebook ties we're working on. Fortunately Facebook is very open with this software and we are able to tap into it in several interesting ways. It allows us to tap the power of Facebook and all of the members there while at the same time maintaining the tightly focused Classmate connection you have on your own class web site.

Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM - Response #2

Here here! Thank you Brad and Company for this wonderful site! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.