ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Unsuccessful in adding a chat room and music to my site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/14/08 09:51 AM Views: 1730 Replies: 5
Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 9:51 AM

I have looked at the faqs and i have tried several of the sites to add a chat room and music but it is not working. I will tell you what I do I go through the process on the site and copy the codes and I try to paste it under the edit site pages but nothing but the code is showing up. Please can someone help! I would really appreciate it!

Edited 08/14/08 9:52 AM
Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 11:06 AM - Response #1

You're doing everything right, you just need to click on the "Source" button in the upper left corner of your editor before pasting the chatroom code.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:49 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad. On the chat options featured with in your FAQ, is there one in particular you recommend?

We just sent out a mass mailing and have a bunch of new people. I'd love to add one.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 3:20 PM - Response #3

I like AdOnChat myself, which is here. There's a free version with ads, or you can purchase a version without ads.

All of the chatrooms in our FAQs are good, each one being a little different. Essentially they will all do the same thing.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 1:21 PM - Response #4

Thanks - I bookmarked it. People are loving the site and now they're waiting on me to...well, do something Smile

I can't believe how userfriendly it all is.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 4:21 PM - Response #5

Well thank you Nancy. Usability is key in both our system allowing you to build a site, and your Classmates being able to use your site. It's something we constantly try to improve so thanks for noticing. Many people here in the forums have been instrumental in making the system what it is today.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.