ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profile Updates

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/21/11 09:30 AM Views: 1453 Replies: 6
Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Often when a classmate's profile has been updated, as indicated on the home page, it is difficult or impossible to figure out what the update was.
I suggest that the changes (differences between the previous and current profiles) be highlighted in red and then automatically revert to black after a certain period of time, say 30 days.

Monday, November 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion. We're always considering ways to improve our product and we'll certainly take this into account!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM - Response #2

Received the following email today:

[i]3rd attempt to try and get in touch or get a response to update profile .....have spoken with other classmates that are having the same problem....please respond or let us know who we can get in touch with to assist us....Thank you [i]

Maybe it's human error or incompetence on my classmates part, but I have no ideas how to help them. Any suggestions?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM - Response #3

There is not enough information to know what problem they are having. Please respond back and have them be specific about the problem they are having. Have them be specific about the classmate they are clicking on and also any error messages they may be getting. If no error message, what is the problem they are having?

Friday, June 29, 2012 at 9:50 AM - Response #4

I have no idea if I experienced what is being discussed here. This morning, I looked at the updated profiles and was taken back when I could not see what had changed. I finally scrolled down to see there were birthday wishes posted for the classmate. My guess is... that was the update.

As to Bruce's question, the statement reads two ways:
1) another admin may be trying to reach classmates to ask that they update their profile. If this is so, that would be an email that is no longer in use OR the classmate has email from the site blocked.

2) The second part is what confused me:"please respond or let us know who we can get in touch with to assist us" Wish I could help. Sorry.

Friday, June 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM - Response #5

Not sure Gwen. We never received further info to assist on this one. Smile

Friday, June 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM - Response #6

Gosh, I totally missed the date on that, Scott! My bad. Hey, it is getting HOT here and I have a headache. Does that work for an excuse? Laughing

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.