ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Remove Class Connection from Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/28/19 05:17 PM Views: 381 Replies: 5
Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 5:17 PM

Hello,

Is it possible to remove the Class Connection box from the upper right hand corner of my Home Page?

My class doesn't use it, and I don't think they ever will, and I could use the space on my home page for something else.

I have tried to edit the home page to remove it, but I don't see where I can remove that box.

Thanks,

Dan

Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 5:45 PM - Response #1

I'm just guessing how to remove the Class Connection box because we have not activated Class Connection on our site. If you permanently delete your Class Connection account on Facebook, that might automatically delete the box.

Actually, now that I look at your homepage, I don't see the Class Connection box, so maybe you've figured it out.

Edited 09/28/19 5:47 PM
Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 6:19 PM - Response #2

Dan,

To remove that from the home page, you must do it from the PREFERENCES page. I did it for you.

Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 6:20 PM - Response #3

It is an option under Preferences - I took it off for you.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 4:44 PM - Response #4

What happened to this option ? I don’t see it anywhere anymore.

Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:18 PM - Response #5

Major changes to Facebook privacy rights changed the way many apps integrated with their system. They referenced potential changes in the future that may have made it possible to integrate it again, however, more recent changes have made it less accessible rather than better. We will likely remove this option from our listing as I don't see them making the necessary changes to make it active again.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.