ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

missing music player

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/12/13 09:46 AM Views: 803 Replies: 7
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Last evening I made a music player using the playlist generator. I added 5 songs. This morning, the player is gone from the home page, but, when I click Playlist Generator, it says it's there, but, a black space. The songs are gone from the vault, also.. Do I delete and start over or will they return at some point ?

Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM - Response #1

I found the same thing on our website, the music player is missing. I hope there is a way to fix this problem, because it will take me hours to put the music back on, especially the "In Memory" pages where my daughter's flute plays a soulful piece. Sad

Edited 10/12/13 11:00 AM
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM - Response #2

I deleted the music player and started over. But, the preview is not working.. When I embed the code on the homepage, it is just a black square.. I can go to Playlist Generator and the player is there with the songs and I can play them, but, the code is not working.

Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM - Response #3

The CC music player generator code is just temporarily kaputz. The files are another story.

I happen to delete and upload some images yesterday. After the migration, the deleted images got resurrected and the new one is not there.

So that means that when they migrated the data, it restored the OLD vault missing the new data.

I bet you will have to reload the songs if they are inside the backup windowTwisted Evil

If you can see and play them in the Playlist creation page, then everything is fineWink

Edited 10/12/13 1:06 PM
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 1:33 PM - Response #4

Jack, I've already reloaded the songs. Will wait until they get the player figured out before embeding the code.. Yes, I had some photos missing, fixed them. And lots of old pictures and images in the Vault, got that cleaned out.. But, other than that looks like the upgrade went well.. I'm sure there are a lot of tired people at CC.

Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM - Response #5

Looks pretty good so far. Forum and site is much more responsive. Or this is like when I wash my car. It runs much better after I wash and wax it.Shocked

We'll give them an hour napTwisted Evil

Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM - Response #6

Hello all,

The playlist players are back.

If you recently deleted images and they reappear it was most likely part of our original base set of user files/images just prior to the move or it is also possible as the system double checks to make sure all images made it over that if it sees a missing image it may have replaced it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM - Response #7

Thank you much for correcting the problem of the missing music player. :0)

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.