ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery Link

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/03/18 12:38 PM Views: 528 Replies: 1
Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 12:38 PM

I'm not exactly sure how to best organize this section, but when I started I just had one massive file to which photos were added, then as subsequent events occurred I began to break them into more appropriate groups ending with creating "sub" groups of photos that appear as links off the main pages link. I want to go backward to break out a photo album I created so that it too has it's own link (or drop down title) from the main link. Is this possible? If you're able to look at my page, you'll see the Photo Gallery and a link for 60th Birthday Party. I'd like to add the 40th year reunion as another link. Thanks in advance...

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 4:16 PM - Response #1

Yes - I added a new page name called 40th Birthday Party. I gave it a gallery called Classmate Photos (40)..... (you can remove the 40 later). Now, you can go to Photos in the gallery where the photos currently reside and Check the checkbox to the left of each of the images you want to move and then at the top of the page, click the Change Gallery button. You will be asked to select a gallery to move these photos to... select Classmate Photos (40) ... (hence the reason I added the 40). This should move your photos to the new gallery.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.