ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

class year in reunion reports, please

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/02/11 09:25 PM Views: 1114 Replies: 5
Friday, September 2, 2011 at 9:25 PM

For us with dozens of years from which alumni are coming, we need at least one of those reunion beta reports that shows the years. To have to take the spreadsheet and look them up manually is crazy since there's a computer database with that information. Please if one or all of these could be modified this would be very helpful to us when we are about to do registration lists grouped by ranges of years. If all can't have this column added, then perhaps you'd allow us to choose one? Thx

Friday, September 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM - Response #1

I added your request to the WishList task list. It should be looked at the next time that the Reunion Reports are worked on again.

Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:27 PM - Response #2

Twelve years later and I desperately need to print a report showing attendees at a reunion event by class year. I can't see any way to do this, but it is really important for multi-year sites. Please let me know how to do this!!!

Friday, September 1, 2023 at 11:33 PM - Response #3

Hi Nancy,

The years are listed next to the Attendees and in the payment reports for all reports. They aren't grouped by year, however, the year is there in all cases and you can download the data if you wish and regroup it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, September 4, 2023 at 3:45 PM - Response #4

Many of our classmates are married to classmates. I need to be able to print a report that lists everyone attending (not just the people who actually did the registration) along with their classes. I haven't been able to find a way to do that.

Also, as a wishlist item, it would be great to be able to print a list of attendees at an event by class (including guests) with a list of non-classmates at the bottom. We traditionally have those available to classmates attending so they can see who else is attending from their class. With 160+ attending an event (at the moment)people need help -- and we don't want to have "class tables" since the idea is to mix with other classes too. Any way to do that?

Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:32 PM - Response #5

This list shows all classmates attending including their years - it does not include guests unless the "guest is a classmate", however, you could cross reference the reports to see the additional non classmate guests for the event.

https://www.pokyhigh50.com/class_classma...3=0&sort4=0&sort2X=0

Each activity has a link on the classmate profiles page that links to the classmate list for that activity.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.