ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How to put a video clip from IPAD to CC website?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/06/13 11:54 AM Views: 983 Replies: 2
Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM

How do I get a video clip from my IPAD mini to the CC website? I did not really want to do the youtube thing because that is too public. I want to put a video clip of our 2 free ticket drawing for the classmates to view the drawing!!

Thanks for any help you can give me!! Smile

Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM - Response #1

YouTube is the best option. YouTube videos will play back on pretty much every device (iPhone, Android phones, tablets, etc.) You don't have to do the public thing. In the YouTube video settings you can set the video to NOT display in Google or YouTube search results. I.E. only people with the link can find the video. Thus you can embed the video on your class web site knowing others won't find it any other way. If you don't want anyone but classmates to see the video no matter what you can also password protect the page you embed the video on of course.

Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM - Response #2
YouTubePrivacySettings.png

Meg,

We just changed our reunion videos from "unlisted" to "public" so, if interested, here's what the three options look like on any YouTube video you upload:
1. Public: Anyone can search for and view it.
2. Unlisted: Anyone with the link can view it.
3. Private: Only people you choose can view it.
We kept them unlisted until the final versions were distributed on DVD. No issues surfaced under either setting, except I believe the view count starts over.

Bob

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.