ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Yearbook Photo

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/02/13 10:40 AM Views: 858 Replies: 3
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Debbie Carstens.jpg

When I upload a photo for the yearbook it puts the wrong pic up. I have uploaded the same photo several times but the photo I upload is not the one I checked on browse. I have tried to upload my pic for this classmate but the same wrong pic still shows up. In other words no matter what pic I upload the same wrong pic shows on her page. I am trying to upload this pic for Debbie Carstens

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 1:14 PM - Response #1

It is probably your browser playing tricks on you. When you see the same photo being shown again to you after you upload it again, try refreshing/reloading the page in the browser. (there is usually a RELOAD CURRENT PAGE icon at the end of the URL address window of the browser)
The photo attached is the same one I see at the bottom of her profile (no yearbook photo is attached to her profile in the designated location)

Friday, November 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM - Response #2

I am having this same problem. Is there a tech support number to call. I have replaced the photo several times, refreshed, even logged out and back in and the photo is still wrong.

HELP PLEASE!

Friday, November 22, 2013 at 1:59 PM - Response #3

You can reach us at 734-340-3102. Be sure you clear your cache and close your browser to test before calling.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.