ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Nametags w/pic for non registered classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/16/11 04:26 PM Views: 4195 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Is there a way to print name tags w/pics for classmates not registered on the website? What about guests (not spouses) of the our classmates? If there is a way to go to their reunion registration forms if they are not registered? If I could, then I could register them or their guest.

Thanks in advance.
Roberta

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 4:23 PM - Response #1

Currently, the only way is to register the person with a fake email address, purchase the tickets and register for the classmate, and their info will display for the nametag generator. We are taking recommendations for future upgrades to this system and considering them for future development.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM - Response #2

Ok, this is not the answer I wanted but I understand CC can't do everything right away. Can I print nametags with everything except the name and yearbook pic and then add it???

I really do appreciate your time to help all of us.

Roberta

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM - Response #3

I see your reunion is right around the corner. I wish I could tell you that we would have a solution by then, but I can't make any promises. Thanks for your understanding.

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM - Response #4

Brad, I really appreciate how responsive you are to our issues. I will keep my fingers crossed that a solution is found in time. Very Happy

Thank you,
Roberta

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.